When generating a script from a schema comparison, it creates views before removing any conflicting tables (i.e. table with the same name as the view) and the underlying tables to which the views refer is not recognized.
This results in errors when trying to run the sync script.
1. "There is already an object named 'Current Product List' in the database."
2. Invalid object name 'Products'.
Sample of general order of script created:
1. Line 23 CREATE VIEW Current Product List
2. Line 31 DROP TABLE Current Product List
3. Line 41 CREATE TABLE Products
4. Line 64 ALTER VIEW [dbo].[Current Product List]
-- (view refers to table Products)