When exporting data (insert statements) from a table which includes ‘default ' ' not null,’ in the DDL, the statements are not created correctly. When you try to run the script into the table, it is unsuccessful as the spaces in the null values are incorrect.
1. In the editor, run: select table_name.*,rowid from table_name;
2. Click the ‘Export Data’ button.
3. Export format = ‘Insert Statements’
4. Tick ‘Display all results in grid’
5. Untick ‘Include Null Text’
6. Export the data
This is fixed in Toad v11. (currently in beta - http://toadfororacle.com/beta.jspa)