Database Menu | Monitor | SGA Trace/Optimization | Filter Data | Press Filter button | Add Condition | add a date value | none works except two so far that I tested. Date and Time does not fit in fields. Most types of filter does not work and just shows blank or emtpy screen.
1. Went to Database Menu | Monitor | SGA Trace/Optimization.
2. Chose the SYS user | click Refresh icon to load data.
3. Right-Clicked the right side where the ‘Sql’ and ‘Sharable Mem’ columns are located
4. Click Filter Data | click ‘Filter’ button | choose ‘Add Condition’
5. Chose ‘First Load Time’ column | tried ‘like’, 'is greater than or equal to', as well as other conditions | plug in a date value | none worked.
6. Tried copy and paste of actual Date data (from an Export to Excel file so I can copy a Date value)... the Date Value does not fit i.e. for '8/14/2010 6:01:00 AM' it only fits '8/14/2010 6:01'... so it does not work.
7. So far the only thing that worked is using 'between' condition and plugging in the dates 08/12 AND 08/14.
8. Also just tried ‘is greater than or equal to” and ‘is greater than’. If I use ‘8/20/2010’ it does not work. If I use ‘08/20/2010’ it works.
9. I also cannot use other date functions like "today" OR trunc(sysdate) OR sysdate-1 OR this month OR anything that would be useful for dates. Blank or Null does not work either.
Waiting for fix in a future release of Toad for Oracle.