The Quest Installer isn't able to extract the MSI installation files when installing Toad.
The error message "Unable to access installation files" is displayed.
This is usually caused when not having enough disk space, or if the granted Operating System privileges are not correct.
Please extract the MSI's manually by:
1. Downloading the program packer.exe from the Quest support page:
1.1. Login into SupportLink Website using valid username and password.
1.2. Click on Downloads and Updates on the left hand side
1.3. Fill in 'Toad for Oracle' in the Product field and click 'Go'
1.4. Scroll down and click several times on "Next Page" until finding 'Silent Installation Utility (Packer.exe)'
1.5. In the list which appears, download the 'Silent Installation Utility (Packer.exe)'
1.6 Unzip the Packer.zip to Packer.exe
2. Put the Packer.exe and the Installer file (e.g. "Toad for Oracle 220.127.116.11 Commercial.exe") into the same empty directory
3. Open a Windows command line by choosing Start | Run | and enter CMD
4. Change the drive to the drive you want to work with (for example c then type c: )
5. Change the directory to where the packer and the installer files are, with the cd command (e.g. cd c:\example )
6. Enter the command: "packer extract "Toad for Oracle 18.104.22.168 Commercial.exe" "c:\example"
After having the different directories with the MSI-files, please install the products you need.