How to add and use Code Snippets in Toad?
1. Select View | Toad Options menu options.
2. Select Editor | Code Assist from left side tree.
3. Under Code Snippet section, select Add button.
4. Enter a Category name and hit Add.
5. Enter an Oracle function or any code desired (Note: line feeds are not accepted here) and hit OK.
6. Multiple snippets can be added under the same snippet category.
7. Hit OK under Options window to exit it.
8. Notice the View | Code Snippet window includes newly added category and snippets can be selected from the list by double clicking or drag and dropping into Editor.