The data does not show in Schema Browser when using the Commit icon after importing via the Database | Import | Import Table Data wizard.
Here are the steps:
1. Database | Import | Import table data
2. Select destination table
3. Select Source
4. Select Source data detail
5. Preview File and Define Fields - Map fields by matching fieldnames
6. Verify Mapping and Specify Primary Key
7. Preview Results
8. Specify Import Mode (I did not commit changes here, but if you do
it commits the data )
9. Execute to load the table.
10. Go to Schema Browser - click commit and refreshed but no results to grid.
11. Only the Session commit from the main Toolbar works when refreshed on grid.
'Execute queries in threads' option check which creates a separate session for the Schema Browser, therefore after the insert, refresh, commit, it doesn't show the data. The commit is actually for a separate session.
1. Go to VIEW | OPTIONS | Oracle | Transactions - UNCHECK the option 'Execute queries in threads'
2. Click APPLY then OK
3. Exit out of Toad to make sure options take into effect.
4. Launch Toad and login
5. Open Schema Browser
6. Peform import
7. Go to Schema Browser, click COMMIT, then refresh.