How to see multiple ref cursors as a result
Open a PL/SQL editor window
1. Click "Load Object from Database" and load your object (package or procedure).
2. In the lower output window (below the code) right click on the "Data Grid" tab with the mouse and check:
- REF Cursor Results
3. Click on the yellow bolt (= F11= Debug/Run)
4. Answer the question "do you want to compile referenced Objects with debug information" with YES
5. In the set parameters dialogue click the "Output Option for Anonymous Block"
6. In the "Output Options" dialogue Box check "Print out Arguments /RETURN values to DBMS Output"
7. In the "REF CURSOR/Collection Results" check "Load into grid from memory (strong and weak)"
and fill in the correct parameters to run the procedure.
==> After this the Results should be showed in 'REF Cursor Results'