In Oracle 220.127.116.11, running the SQL statement directly is ok. When running the same SQL statement with DBMS buffers set to max., DBMS_Debug off, and DBMS_OUTPUT off Toad gives the following errors:
ORA-20000 ORU-10027 buffer overflow, limit of 1000000 bytes.
ORA-06512 at SYS.DBMS_OUTPUT, line 35
This worked fine under earlier versions of TOAD but v18.104.22.168 is gives a buffer overflow errors as above.
Increase the number of buffers in toad.ini under the DbmsSize parameter.
1. Close Toad.
2. Browse to default folder: C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle\User Files
3. Locate your Toad.ini file and open it in notepad.
4. Perform a find for "DbmsSize" (excluding the quotation marks).
5. Increase the number of bytes higher than the limit, for example if limit is 20000, type in 40000.
6. Save the Toad.ini and check to see if the issue has been resolved.
1. Try the beta version from www.toadsoft.com website and see if that helps.