Not able to see or add the cancel button
1. Right Click on Tool bar and select customize
2. Select the Command tab | Execute (categories) and Drag the Cancel Icon to your toolbar
3. Execute a query as a statement (F9).
Not able to access the customized toolbar settings
If customize is not an option while trying to add the cancel Icon, it is most likely that Toad default is set to READ ONLY, TOAD will need to be set to User Default
Setting Toad to User Default
Within Toad go to View | Options and select Toolbars / Menus
- Under the configurations section (Right hand side). Highlight user defaults and select Apply>OK.
- Go back to the initial steps on how to add the cancel button