When an automated Job runs it creates a log file, each time the job runs it over writes the previous log, is there any way to set this so it appends to the existing log? Have a job that runs mutiple times and need to review the previous history?
Waiting for a fix with ER 90268 on a future release of Toad for DB2.
1. Create new folder to log storing
2. Add "Copy File" activity to the end of automation script with following properties:
- Source file = path to log file
- Copy to folder = path to folder created in step 1
- Copy name = source file name
- Suffix = #yyyy-MM-dd HH-mm-ss#
As result - Toad will back up log file every time after when an automated Job runs.