The following error occurs in Toad as soon Schedule button is selected in Automation module. User can schedule tasks successfully outside of Toad. He can also create tasks using command prompt "schtasks" command. User has full Admin rights on the machine. This machine is XP SP3 and does not apply to the hotfix documented on MS site.
Invalid or unsupported tasks in Scheduler that cannot be seen in Scheduled Task UI.
Remove tasks manually through command prompt and restart Tasks Scheduler:
1. Select Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Service
2. Locate Task Scheduler, right-click on it and select Stop
3. Select Start | Run and enter CMD
4. Go to c:\windows\tasks folder
5. Enter: dir /a
6. Use DEL command to remove any unknown or unused task files with .JOB extension or use DEL *.JOB to remove all task files. *
7. Go back to Select Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Service
8. Locate Task Scheduler, right-click on it and select Start
* Files can also be renamed and moved to another location