I'm trying to export a data set to Excel or Access that returns a small number of row (roughly 100 rows of data) but when I do I get a pop-up window stating the following.
"Physical Memory is low (Paging). Committed Total Percentage %. Increase Page File size. The application has run out of memory or disk space while exporting the results. Please limit your result se or use a more efficient export type such as CSV(Comma Separated Values)."
"Program memory too low. 240 MBs available. Reduce size of work load or increase RAM. The application has run outo f memory or disk space while exporting the results. Please limit your result set to use a more efficient export type such as CSV."
Exporting to CSV doesn't help.
Increase the initial and maximum page size to about 1524 initial and 3048 maximum.
1. Right-click on My Computer and select Properties
2. Click the Advanced tab, and then under Performance click Settings
3. Click the Advanced tab, and then under Virtual memory click Change
4. Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file that you want to change
5. Under Paging file size for selected drive, click Custom size, type a new paging file size in megabytes (MB) in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, and then click Set
6. Click OK to close the dialog box and apply changes
1. Be sure to record your original number just in case or check with your IT Admin to see if this is OK.
2. When you make the changes be sure to click "Set" then OK all the way out and reboot.
1. Go to 'Tools | Options'
2. Expand 'Database' and select 'Cache'
3. On the right hand side click on 'Clear Cache'
4. Decrease 'Maximum in-memory size (MB)' to 5
5. Try your export
Restarting Toad regularly may help avoid this issue also, depending on the resources and other applications/features running.