Welcome, if you are looking for support on One Identity products, please visit One Identity Portal.
How to import MySQL connections and passwords to Toad for Data Analysts?
Use the import\export functions in Toad for MySQL and Toad for Data Analysts:
1. Open Toad for MySQL.
2. Click on the 'Export selected connections' button (to highlight multiple connections, left-click on connections while holding the CTRL key).
3. Click OK and save the XML file.
4. Open Toad for Data Analysts.
5. Click on the 'Import connections from a file' button | Connection File.
6. Select the XML file that was imported and click OK.