Review Controlled Objects
Controlled objects pane allows to review statuses of all version controlled objects of the current database , commit changes and get latest versions.
To review version controlled objects and manage objects via Controlled Objects pane
- Right-click any version controlled object in the Object Explorer and select Show perspective.
- Select one or more objects and select Commit changes or Get latest version.
- Ignored objects are not listed in Controlled objects pane. To list objects in the Controlled objects pane right-click an object in the Object Explorer and select Remove from ignore list.
- Deleted status notifies you that the object was deleted and is no longer available in your local database but still exists in the version control repository. To remove it from the repository select the object and click Commit changes.
- Right-click an object to see changes, history or undo changes.
- See Manage Objects under Version Control for more information on version control statuses and available actions.
- If you are sure that the object is up to date but is listed as unknown (for example, you upgraded to a higher version of Toad and configured version control for the same repository while you have some uncommitted changes in the database), commit the object in version control system to resolve unknown status.