View History and Compare Revisions
Note: Show history is unavailable for File System Based configuration.
To view history and compare revisions
- Right-click a version controlled object in the Object Explorer or Controlled Objects pane and select Show history.
- Review information about revisions. The following actions are also available:
- Right-click a revision and select Compare with working copy to see the differences between the current state of the object and selected revision.
- Right-click a revision and select Get this version to generate synchronization script that will update or rollback the object to the selected revision.
- Right-click two revisions and select Compare revisions to see differences between them.
Note: You can also compare an object in your local database with latest revision in the repository or with revision that was applied to it. To do it right-click an object in the Object Explorer and select Version Control | Diff with latest revision or Diff. See Manage Objects under Version Control for more information
Review Controlled Objects