Toad Edge® 2.2.0
These release notes provide information about the Toad Edge release.
About Toad Edge®
Toad Edge® is a database management application that allows you to perform database administration tasks with ease.
Toad Edge® allows you to:
- Connect to your databases, view, explore and edit database structure, database objects and properties
- Manage database objects, easily add, edit or drop objects in Object Explorer
- Obtain detailed information about your databases
- Manage data stored in your database, add, edit or remove records
- Write complex SQL code comfortably in Worksheet
- Compare and synchronize databases using powerful Schema Compare
- Conveniently manage users and user permissions in Object Details editors
- Seamlessly integrate Toad Edge into your Continuous Integration and Delivery processes
Toad Edge2.2.0 is a minor release, with new features and functionality. See New features for more information.
New features of Toad Edge
In Toad Edge® 2.2 the following new features were implemented:
- Added parenthesis matching in SQL and JSON editors.
- Syntax checker issues in MySQL have been resolved.
Data grid enhancements
Support for PostgreSQL 13
- Toad Edge now supports PostgreSQL 13
Support for EDB Postgres Advanced Server 13
- Toad Edge now supports connecting to EDB 13
Support for EDB Postgres Advanced Server 12
- Toad Edge now supports connecting to EDB 12
The following is a list of enhancements implemented in Toad Edge 2.2.0
- Toad Edge now has the option to enable/disable row numbers in data grid
- Worksheet editor now supports parenthesis matching
- Default Mysql, PostgreSQL database drivers updated to the latest version
The following issues were resolved for this release:
Toad Edge 2.2.0
|Incorrect HTML report generation is fixed when AUTO_INCREMENT is ignored
|A script for procedures with BIGINT and CONDITION FOR SQLSTATE data types will now show completely
|Hinted value by keyboard in data grid can be inserted.
|SWT exception while changing grant privileges for some cases is now fixed
|Now can open the toad edge associated file when toad edge is not running
|Select/Unselect columns will now work from data grid while exporting data
|Enter password dialog 'not prompting up' for postgreSQL 13/EDB 13 is now fixed
|Now can connect to EDB through SSPI authentication in Windows
|Toad Edge will now support CA certificate which has multiple embedded certificates inside them
|Table loading issue fixed when exist ',' in ENUM/Set datatype