Toad Edge® 2.0.9
These release notes provide information about the Toad Edge release.
About Toad Edge® 2.0.9
Toad Edge® is a database management application that allows you to perform database administration tasks with ease.
Toad Edge® allows you to:
- Connect to your databases, view, explore and edit database structure, database objects and properties
- Manage database objects, easily add, edit or drop objects in Object Explorer
- Obtain detailed information about your databases
- Manage data stored in your database, add, edit or remove records
- Write complex SQL code comfortably in Worksheet
- Compare and synchronize databases using powerful Schema Compare
- Conveniently manage users and user permissions in Object Details editors
- Seamlessly integrate Toad Edge into your Continuous Integration and Delivery processes
Toad Edge 2.0.9 is a patch release, with resolved issues and enhancements.
New features of Toad Edge
In Toad Edge® 2.0 the following new features were implemented:
- Go to Script in Role Editor to display search path for Roles in Object Editor. You can disable display of search path in Script Settings.
- A new option has been added to disable removing qualifiers from script during compare. Check Remove container (schema/database) qualifiers from script in View | Preferences | General to remove schema prefixes in Schema Compare.
- Now you can match columns based on their position only, by their identical or similar names. Adjust Column Matching in Comparison Rules.
Support for PostgreSQL 11
- Toad Edge now supports connecting to PostgreSQL 11
The following is a list of enhancements implemented in Toad Edge 2.0:
- UI enhancements in menus and options
- Minor enhancements of connection process for MySQL 8.0
The following is a list of issues addressed in this release:
|Now you can set different types of column matching in Schema Compare.
|Now you can display search path in Role Editor.
|A new option Remove container qualifiers has been added to View | Preferences | General.