Use the Chart Designer to quickly create a chart from data and save it as a Toad Data Report.
To create a chart using Chart Designer
- Select the range of data to export or click any row in a data grid to export all data.
Right-click the data and select Send to | Chart Designer.
Complete the wizard by selecting a chart type and x and y coordinates.
A new Data Report is created with the chart as its primary contents.
- Click and select Wizard to further modify the chart design using the Chart Wizard.
- See About Designing Toad Data Reports for more information about designing your chart Data Report.
- Select the Preview or HTML tab in the Chart Designer to switch from the design view to a preview layout for the report.
- You can also create an Excel® chart from data. To do this, right-click the data and select Quick Export | Excel Instance Chart. You can then modify and save the chart as an Excel file. See Export Data with One Click Export for more information.
About Designing Toad Data Reports
Export Data with One Click Export