To create a copy of an existing task
- From the task list in the Task Manager View, select the task whose copy you want to create.
- Click the Copy button.
A copy of the task appears in the task list. You can change any parameters of the task copy by following the steps provided in Modifying an existing task.
Importing tasks created with previous versions of Recovery Manager for Exchange
Use this procedure to import tasks from Recovery Manager Task (.rmxt) files created with 4.x versions of RRecovery Manager for Exchange:
To import tasks
- In the Task Manager View, click the Import button.
- Use the dialog box that opens to browse for and select the Recovery Manager Task (.rmxt) files from which you want to import automated tasks.
You can select multiple files located in the same folder by holding down CTRL and clicking the files.
- Click Open to import tasks from the files you selected.
To run a task
- From the task list in the Task Manager View, select the task you want to run.
- Click the Run Now button.
Running a task can take a long time. This depends on the number of objects to be processed.
To stop a task
- From the task list in the Task Manager View, select the running task you want to stop.
- Click the Stop button.
When you stop a task, Recovery Manager for Exchange finishes the current task operations and then stops the task. A rollback to the initial state does not occur