Use this page to specify what you want to do with the objects you selected.
- Compare, analyze, and, optionally, restore. With this option, the wizard performs per-attribute comparison of selected objects between a backup and Active Directory, and allows you to proceed to the object restore.
- Restore (skip compare analysis). This option allows you to proceed to the restore of the objects specified on the previous page of the wizard.
Use this page to specify whether to process the objects' child objects and how to process object attributes.
- Child objects processing. In this area, you can use the following elements:
- Process no child objects. Processes only the selected objects.
- Process all child objects. Processes the selected objects and all their child objects.
- Process child objects of selected types. Processes the selected objects and their child objects of the types you specify using the Select Object Types button.
- Select Object Types. Allows you to select the child object types to be processed. For more information, see Select Object Types.
- Attribute-level processing. In this area, you can use the following elements:
- Process all attributes. Processes all object attributes. When performing a restore with this option, the wizard only restores the attributes that were modified since the backup time. The wizard does not affect other attributes.
- Process selected attributes. Processes selected object attributes. Use the Select Attributes button to specify the attributes to be processed. You can process selected attributes only if child objects are not selected for processing.
- Select Attributes. Allows you to specify what object attributes the wizard will process. From more information, see Select Attributes to Be Processed.
Select Object Types
The Select Object Types dialog box enables you to specify types of child objects you want the wizard to process.
- Object types. Lists types of the child objects for the selected container. In the list, select the check boxes next to the object types you want the wizard to process. When finished, click OK.
- Show all object types. When selected, causes the Object types list to display the advanced object types.
Select Attributes to Be Processed
The Select Attributes to Be Processed dialog box allows you to select attributes of the specified directory object. The Online Restore Wizard will process only the attributes you select in this dialog box.
- Attributes. Lists attributes of the directory object you selected. In the list, select check boxes next to attribute names. When finished, click OK. The entries in the upper part of the Attributes list allow you to select groups of attributes. For example, when you select Address Information, all attributes relating to the user addresses are selected.
- Show all possible attributes. When selected, causes the Attributes list to display all attributes of the selected object.
- Clear all. Clears all check boxes in the Attributes list.