This page enables you to review settings you have specified in the previous steps of the wizard. To start the operation, click Next. To change the wizard settings, click Back.
This page shows the progress of the operation and lets you see a summary of the comparison results or a summary of changes made to AD LDS (ADAM) during the restore process.
- Objects total. The number of objects the wizard has processed.
- Different objects/Restored objects. Different objects shows the number of compared objects for which the wizard has detected differences. Restored objects shows the number of objects the wizard has restored in AD LDS (ADAM).
- Errors occurred. The number of errors the wizard has encountered during the operation.
Use this page to analyze comparison reports and proceed to restore after the comparison was made.
- View Report. Click to view comparison reports. The report is viewed and managed with Quest Reports Viewer or with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. The application used for generating, managing and viewing the reports was specified while installing Recovery Manager for Active Directory.
- Proceed to restore. To proceed to a restore of the selected objects, select this check box and then click Next. To quit the wizard without performing a restore, leave this check box cleared and then click Next.
Objects to Be Restored
Use this page to view values of object attributes and select AD LDS (ADAM) objects to be restored.
- Objects. Lists the objects the wizard will process. The Objects list includes only the objects for which the comparison has detected differences. The Name column displays the object’s distinguished name.
- Properties. Displays the Properties dialog box, allowing you to view the attribute values of objects you select from the Objects list.
- Select All. Selects all objects from the Objects list.
- Clear All. Clears all check boxes under Objects.
To select objects to be restored
- Select check boxes in the Objects list, and then click Next.
You can use the drop-down list to filter objects in the Objects list. You can also select and deselect all objects by clicking the Select All and Clear All buttons.
To view values of the object attributes
- Select an object from the Objects list, and then click Properties.
The wizard displays the Properties dialog box. The Attributes box inside the Properties dialog box lists attributes of the selected object and displays the values each attribute has in the backup and in AD LDS (ADAM). The elements of the Properties dialog box are defined as follows:
- Show changed attributes only. When selected, the Attributes list displays only the attributes that have been changed since the time the backup was created.
- Show all possible attributes. When selected, the Attributes list displays all attributes of the selected object.
- Show non-empty attributes only. When selected, the Attributes list displays only the attributes that have non-empty values.
In the Attributes list, each entry includes the following fields:
- Attribute. Displays the LDAP display name of an attribute.
- Value in Backup. Displays the value the attribute has in the backup.
- Value in Active Directory. Displays the value the attribute has in Active Directory, if the object exists in Active Directory.