Use this page to specify whether or not you want to generate a comparison or restore report and what information you want in the report.
- Generate report. When this check box is selected, the wizard generates a report based on the settings you have specified.
- Report changed objects only. When this check box is selected, the comparison report includes information about only the objects that have been changed since the time of the backup, and the restore report includes information only about the objects that the wizard has modified or undeleted during the restore.
- Report changed attributes only. When this check box is selected, the comparison report includes information about only the object attributes that have been changed since the time of the backup, and the restore report includes information only about the object attributes the wizard has modified during the restore.
This page enables you to review settings you have specified in the previous steps of the wizard. To start the operation, click Next. To change the wizard settings, click Back.
This page shows the progress of the operation and lets you see a summary of the comparison results or a summary of changes made to AD LDS (ADAM) during the restore process.
- Objects total. The number of objects the wizard has processed.
- Different objects/Restored objects. Different objects shows the number of compared objects for which the wizard has detected differences. Restored objects shows the number of objects the wizard has restored in AD LDS (ADAM).
- Errors occurred. The number of errors the wizard has encountered during the operation.
Use this page to analyze comparison reports and proceed to restore after the comparison was made.
- View Report. Click to view comparison reports. The report is viewed and managed with Quest Reports Viewer or with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. The application used for generating, managing and viewing the reports was specified while installing Recovery Manager for Active Directory.
- Proceed to restore. To proceed to a restore of the selected objects, select this check box and then click Next. To quit the wizard without performing a restore, leave this check box cleared and then click Next.