Select Attributes to Be Processed
The Select Attributes to Be Processed dialog box allows you to select attributes of the specified directory object. The Online Restore Wizard will process only the attributes you select in this dialog box.
- Attributes. Lists attributes of the directory object you selected. In the list, select check boxes next to attribute names. When finished, click OK. The entries in the upper part of the Attributes list allow you to select groups of attributes. For example, when you select Address Information, all attributes relating to the user addresses are selected.
- Show all possible attributes. When selected, causes the Attributes list to display all attributes of the selected object.
- Clear all. Clears all check boxes in the Attributes list.
Use this page to specify whether or not you want to generate a comparison or restore report and what information you want to include in the report.
- Generate report. When this check box is selected, the wizard generates a report based on the settings you have specified.
- Report changed objects only. When this check box is selected, the comparison report includes information about only the objects that have been changed since the time of the backup, and the restore report includes information only about the objects that the wizard has modified or undeleted during the restore.
- Report changed attributes only. When this check box is selected, the comparison report includes information about only the object attributes that have been changed since the time of the backup, and the restore report includes information only about the object attributes the wizard has modified during the restore.
- Include Change Auditor "Who" data in reports. When this check box is selected, the comparison report includes the information on users who modified certain Active Directory objects. To use this option, you must have Change Auditor for Active Directory installed in the home Active Directory forest of Recovery Manager for Active Directory.
- Include subsequent changes from CA on deleted objects. When this option is selected, Recovery Manager for Active Directory restores deleted object(s) and revert the last change (if any) that was made to the object properties after the backup creation using data from the Change Auditor database.
- This feature lets you revert the last change to the object properties that was made between the backup creation and the object deletion.
- Can be used only for deleted objects.
- Support for restore of single value and multiple value attributes.
- Database. Allows you to specify the Change Auditor database.
This page enables you to review settings you have specified in the previous steps of the wizard. To start the operation, click Next. To change the wizard settings, click Back.
This page shows the progress of the operation and lets you see a summary of the comparison results or a summary of changes made to Active Directory during the restore process.
- Objects total. The number of objects the wizard has processed.
- Different objects/Restored objects. Different objects shows the number of compared objects for which the wizard has detected differences. Restored objects shows the number of objects the wizard has restored in Active Directory.
- Errors occurred. The number of errors the wizard has encountered during the operation. Use the Export errors... button to save the error data in CSV format.