An Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant is a dedicated instance of the Azure AD service that an organization receives and owns when it signs up for a Microsoft cloud service. Each Azure AD tenant is distinct and separate from other Azure AD tenants. A tenant houses the users in a company and the information about them - their passwords, user profile data, permissions, and so on. It also contains groups, applications, and other information pertaining to an organization and its security. For more information see this Microsoft help page.
To add your first Azure AD tenant to On Demand click Add Tenant when you sign in. You will be redirected to the Azure sign in page. You must sign in as the Global administrator for the tenant.
The tenant may have already been added to your On Demand organization. To view the tenants currently added to your On Demand organization, click Tenants from the On Demand left navigation panel.
For more information, refer to the On Demand Global Settings User Guide section Tenant Management and page Add an Azure AD tenant.
On Demand Recovery for Teams requires admin consent for the tenant.
- From the On Demand navigation panel click Tenants.
- Locate the tenant on the Tenants page. Click EDIT CONSENTS for the tenant.
- From the list of consents locate the Recovery module. In this module, Teams status should be Granted.
- If Teams status is Not granted:
- Click Grant Consent.
- You are redirected to the Azure sign in page.
- Enter Azure AD Global Administrator credentials for the tenant.
- A page opens with the list of permissions settings you are granting.
- Click Accept to return to the On Demand tenants page.
To see your subscription to On Demand Recovery for Teams click Settings from the On Demand left navigation panel. Click the SUBSCRIPTIONS tab.
Visit the Quest On Demand Recovery products page for general product subscription details and pricing as well as links to Quest sales support.
To launch the On Demand Recovery for Teams module
- Click Recovery on the left pane.
- Open the Recovery for Teams module.