Welcome to On Demand Recovery for Teams
Quest On Demand Recovery for Teams is a Software as a Service (SaaS) recovery platform where you can automatically or manually back up your Microsoft Teams data in an Office 365 tenant, and restore your deleted teams from their most recent backup.
On Demand Recovery for Teams will:
- Back up your teams. On Demand Recovery for Teams supports the following backup methods:
- Schedule backup: daily full backup of teams settings, membership and channels at UTC-0, daily incremental backup of files at UTC-6, and hourly incremental backups of conversations.
- Create backup manually: a full backup of teams settings, membership and channels, and an incremental backup of files and conversations run whenever you want.
- Restore deleted teams. On Demand Recovery for Teams restores deleted teams from their most recent backup. This includes:
- Teams permanently deleted and teams in the Azure recycle bin.
- SharePoint files permanently deleted and SharePoint files in the SharePoint recycle bin.
This guide is intended for Active Directory administrators, Windows administrators, and personnel who have understood the following products or technologies:
- Microsoft Teams
- Office 365 SharePoint Online
- Azure Active Directory
Set up your On Demand environment
Set up and configure Quest On Demand to back up and restore your Microsoft Teams data.
To set up your On Demand environment
- Sign up for On Demand
- Add an Azure Active Directory Office 365 tenant
- Grant consent to Recovery for Teams
Sign up for On Demand
To get access to Quest On Demand, you need to sign up for the On Demand service and create an organization. For that, go to Quest On Demand and use one of the following options:
- Sign in using your existing Quest account
- Create a new Quest account and sign up for Quest On Demand
For further assistance refer to the On Demand Global Settings User Guide section Signing up for On Demand.