After you start a OneDrive migration, open the Assessment view to see the reports described below.
NOTE: Click the Assessment button again to refresh the reports during a migration.
- OneDrive Users
- Number of users
- Number of user accounts that are matched or unmatched
- Number of OneDrive accounts provisioned or not provisioned in the target tenant
- Migration Progress
- Last Run Status - number of user accounts in state of the migration process
- Progress of Started Users (Source/Target Items Ratio)
- Average % for Started Users
- Migration Statistics
- Current Migrating Users - number of users that are currently migrating.
- Scope - indicates the performance of the migration within the last 14 days
- Total Migration File Size - total files size packaged or migrated within the last 14 days
- Packaged - total file size submitted for migration
- Migrated - total file size actually migrated
- Total Migration File Count - total files packaged or migrated within the last 14 days
- Packaged - total number of files submitted for migration
- Migrated - total number of files actually migrated
- File Size (per hour) - performance chart that indicates the file size packaged and migrated per hour. Data is displayed for the last 14 days.
- File Count (per hour) - performance chart that indicates the number of files packaged and migrated per hour. Data is displayed for the last 14 days.
- Average concurrent migrating users (per hour) - indicates the average number of users being concurrently migrated per hour. The optimization is managed seamlessly by the migration service to avoid bandwidth or throttling issues.