The following tabs are available on the My Activities page:
The My Approvals tab lists all the requests that require approval from the user. This includes:
- The requests that are awaiting approval from the user.
- The requests that the user has approved or rejected.
To approve or reject a request in the list, click the ellipsis (...) on the request and select APPROVE or REJECT.
The My Requests tab lists all the requests submitted by the user. This includes:
- The requests that are awaiting approval.
- The requests that have been approved or rejected.
The user can cancel a request if the request has not been approved or rejected yet (the request status shows In progress).
To cancel an In Progress request
- On the My Requests tab, search for and select the request you want to cancel.
- Click the ellipsis (...) on the request and select CANCEL.
- Input the reason you canceled the request.
- Click SUBMIT.
The My Attestations tab lists all the attestation requests that require a response from the user.
Each attestation request comes with a due date. The user needs to handle them before they expire. Once the user has selected YES or NO for an attestation request, it cannot be changed again, even when it is still before the due date.
When a user does not respond to an attestation request before the due date, and
- The user is the group owner: It will be considered as that the user does not want to keep the group any more.
- The user is NOT the group owner: It will be considered as that the user does not want to be a member of the group any more.