To remove owners or members from a group
- On the Groups tab, search for and select the group you want to remove owners or members from.
- Click the group name to view the group details page.
- In the Membership section of the group details page, select the Owner or Member tab.
- On the Owner or Member tab, select the users you want to remove.
- Click REMOVE.
- In the confirmation window, click YES.
For information about the available group attestations, see Group attestations.
To attest a group
- On the Groups tab, search for and select the group you want to attest.
- Click MORE > ATTEST.
- Select the attestation scope by the Role field.
- Set the maximum duration by the Must complete in field.
- Click SUBMIT.
The Activities tab includes the following sub tabs:
- Admin Approvals: Lists all the requests pending approval by a Group Management administrator.
- Self-Services: Lists all the requests submitted by users in the directory via self-service, including approved, pending, rejected, and canceled requests.
- Admin Attestations: Lists all the group attestations launched by a Group Management administrator.
- Auto Attestations: Lists all the group attestations triggered by the group setting Automatic Attestation.
A Group Management administrator can perform the following tasks on the Activities tab: