On Demand global settings refers to management tools and configuration settings that apply to all On Demand
modules. This includes tenant management tasks and downloading audit logs.
Each management tool is referred to as a module. Currently, the following modules are available:
- Group Management
- License Management
For each module, and the global settings, there is a Release Notes document and a User Guide.
- The Release Notes contains a release history and details of new features, resolved issues, and known issues.
- User Guides contain descriptions and procedures for the management tasks you can perform with each module.
Use the links below to navigate to the content you require.
- For sales or other inquiries, visit http://quest.com/company/contact-us.aspx or call +1-949-754-8000.
- To sign up for a trial or purchase a subscription, go to https://www.quest.com/on-demand.
- Technical support is available to Quest customers with a valid maintenance contract and customers who have trial versions. You can access the Quest Support Portal at https://support.quest.com.
- The Quest On Demand Community provides a space for blog posts and a forum to disucss the On Demand products.