You can easily view and filter current system events in the DR Series system GUI. To monitor DR Series system events, follow these steps:
- On the left navigation menu, click Dashboard > Events.
The Events page displays a summary table of events listed by index number, severity (Informational, Warning, or Critical), timestamp of the event, and brief message describing the event.
- To filter the list of events, expand the Filter pane, and do any of the following:
- In the Message Contains field, enter a word or string of words for which to search in Event messages. (The system is not case-sensitive)
- Click the Event Severity menu and select the severity level for which to search as All, Info, Warning, or Critical.
- For Timestamp From and Timestamp To, select the date and time for which to search.
- Click Filter. Search results appear in the Events summary table.
NOTE: For a detailed list of possibly occurring events, see DR Series system alert and event messages in the Support, maintenance, and troubleshooting chapter of this guide.