Power365 is currently able to migrate the following data related to Office 365 Groups:
Office 365 Group (Unified Group)
Power365 currently does not migrate the following data related to Office 365 Groups:
- Site Contents
Power365 is currently able to migrate the following data related to Microsoft Teams:
- Teams Properties (Private, Public, Visibility, etc.)
- Group Mailbox & Calendar
- Private Channels
- Channel Conversation History
- Channel Reactions
- User Permissions
- Automated email notification sent to Owners during Cutover Event
- Automated email forwarding before and after migrations
- Teams Chat Files (* Moved during a user OneDrive migration using Power365)
- Teams Personal Wiki Files (* Moved during a user OneDrive migration using Power365)
Power365 continues to improve and grow so check back frequently for updates. Currently the following data related to Microsoft Teams if not migrated:
- Private Chats
Power365 will copy the content when the Sync action is executed for a user or wave. Power365 utilizes the mailbox sync engine to copy conversations (email) and calendar items from source to target. Power365 utilizes the document copy engine to move file content from source to target.
During discovery, Power365 will gather the limited statistics that are readily available; quota and in-use sizes. During sync, Power365 will log the statistics such as items & bytes copied, skipped, and failed. After the initial discovery is complete a data discovery report is available that will provide more details about the discovered Office 365 Groups and Microsoft Teams.
Syncs are unlimited! There is no maximum number of passes.
However, there are throttling policies in place to prevent misuse. The policy can be managed if required, upon request to Support.