A typical migration project using Migrator Pro for Active Directory can be broken up into phases.
- Phase 1: Installing and Creating the Synchronization Profile within Directory Sync Pro for Active Directory
- Phase 2: Register Computers (Concurrent with Phase 3)
- Phase 3: Identify Users, Resources, Contacts, and Groups to Migrate (Concurrent with Phase 2)
- Phase 4: ReACL Computers and NAS
- Phase 5: Cutover Computers
Phase 6: Cleanup
The Cleanup process typically occurs several months after the completion of the project.