1. Go to Maintenance | General | Object types and select oracle apps file object from the drop down list
2. Create a new custom shell script object type using custom with prod
3. Click the file location | new button | type in bin for the directory for example
4. For Oracle Ebiz 12.1.3, make sure to have the custom_shell directory in the stat.conf file. As for Oracle Ebiz 12.2.5, we will read the custom products from the context file so there is no need to define the custom top in the stat.conf otherwise you will not be able to migrate to fs1 and fs2 at the same time.
5. Bounce Oracle Ebiz 12.1.3 and 12.2.5