1. What is the recommended approach for using STAT to migrate all packages tied a Project ?
2. Is there a hard limit, or performance limit, to the number of packages that can be migrated in one project ?
3. When migrating a project, does it consider dependencies across all included packages ? For example, all tables migrated first, before procedures, regardless of CSR number? Or does it still consider dependencies only *within* each package individually ?
4. Is it better to migrate 1000 individual packages as a project, or have one or a few packages that contain all the objects ?
5. Can we migrate all CSR with have particular value in project field as mass migration ?