1. For Patch xxxxx - find out the Event IDs associate
2. See attached clean.sql. Substitute with the correct Event IDs in step #1.
Instruction to run this script:
1. Take a Full BACKUP of your Stat Database Repository.
2. Use SQLPlus or TOAD and logon as schema STAT
3. The attached script - clean.sql should cleanup at least 2 patches (based on those Event IDs - 3722, 3721, 3701, 4019, 4017). If you need to clean out more event IDs, then change/modify the script with correct Event IDs and we will run it again.
FYI.. Once you have run the script, you should be able to re-apply those 2 patches again.
Also, after the script is run, you should not see those event IDs in the Oracle Console anymore.