1. Exit out of Stat
2. Go to a DOS prompt.
3. Type "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Quest Software\Stat 5.6.4" to navigate to this directory
4. Execute the following commands:
1. Examine the output from the csr_global_info table for this CSR.
The CSR_DESCR_DETAIL column (clob) has the text in html format. This is likely the source of the issue.
The CSR_DESCR_DETAIL_text column (also clob) has the text in plain text format.
2. Copy the data from both columns into separate word docs.
3. Clear out the CSR_DESCR_DETAIL and CSR_DESCR_DETAIL_text columns for that CSR and commit.
4. Paste this into the CSR_DESCR_DETAIL column for both O (Open) and C (Close). It’s effectively blank text.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<meta content="TX14_HTM 220.127.116.113" name=GENERATOR>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
5. With those columns empty, you should be able to open the CSR. Then, if desired, you can paste the plain text version of the description from Word back into the CSR.