1. Close out of all SQL Nav instance - very important
2. Rename the SQL Navigator 6.5.0 registry folder to SQL Navigator 6.5.0_OLD under HKEY_CURRENT_USER | Software | Quest Software |
3. Rename the SQL Navigator 6.5.0 registry folder to SQL Navigator 6.5.0_OLD under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE | Quest Software |
4. Rename the SQL Navigator 6.5.0 app data folder to SQL Navigator 6.5.0_OLD under C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Quest Software
5. Re-launch SQL Navigator 6.5 and it should prompt you for setting migration with the following request:
SQL Navigator has detected that you have User Profile settings from a pre-5.5 version on your system.
To import these User Profile settings into version 6.5.0, click OK.
To use SQL Navigator default settings for version 6.5.0, click Cancel.
Note: Clicking Cancel will ignore your previous User Profile settings and not import them into the new version.