How to download SQL Navigator installation module from the Quest SupportLink website.
1. Visit http://support.quest.com
2. Go to Downloads & Updates
3. If you have a SupportLink account, then log in. If you do not have one, click "Register" and go through the registration process. Make sure you have your Site ID information. If you get and error saying your maintenance contract is expired you will need to contact sales to renew your account. If you know you have current support but are still getting this error please contact Quest Support and have your license key available. A support engineer or support administrator will verify you are associated to the correct site ID. If do not know your Site ID choose the "I don't know my Customer Site Id" option and you will be required to enter your product license key instead.
4. In the product search field, type SQL Nav and choose SQL Navigator for Oracle from the drop down list and hit Go.
5. Under the Product list, choose the version you would like to download.
6. Click the name of the SQL Navigator executable you want to download.
7. If you have problems saving or downloading at this point please make sure you don't have a pop up blocker or a firewall issue that prevents this. If your still having issues a copy of the software can be sent to you in the mail. Forward your address to your support engineer or sales rep and they can request a CD be sent to you.
NOTE: If the download link does not work with IE, try downloading the Mozilla FireFox Browser at http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/. FireFox has been known to resolve some of the link failure issues.
8. Choose a directory to save the installation media to.
9. Once the download is complete, go to directory that has installation media was download to and double-click on icon and follow installation instructions.