When selecting 'Custom counters' option, you will not be able to enter the 'Query' in the space provided as it is grayed out.
Add and Edit options are also grayed out.
Currently to get it to work, follow these steps:
- Click on Custom Counters.
- Make sure you have 'Default Settings' under the 'Select connection to configure' field.
- Click the 'Add...' button.
- You can enter the Name and Query here.
- Press the 'OK' button to save.
This will populate to all the connections. You can go to the other connections by changing the 'Select connection to configure' value. Then uncheck the value under the 'Name' field if you don't want to have this filter under a specfic connection.