Metric: Not virtualized error appearing when trying to get Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise to view SQL Server instances in VMware images.
The problem is an issue of permissions to the user account being used to access the VMware centre. Please follow the details below to resolve this issue:
1. Start the VMware client
2. In the Inventory tree select the root node
3. Select the Permissions tab on the right
4. Right click the Permissions tab and select Add Permission
5. In the Assign Permissions dialog click Add
6. In the Select Users and Groups dialog enter the user name in the Users field
7. Click the Check Names button to check that it exists
8. Click OK
9. In the Assign Permissions dialog ensure that the Assigned Role on the right is Read-only and that Propagate to Child Objects is checked.
10. Click OK
11. Exit the VMware client
If after the above the issue still occurs, then please raise a case with support and also generate a support bundle from the Spotlight Enterprise console by going to help=>Support bundle then add the winzip file to the case craeted please.