Spotlight shows the following error in Heat Map:
"The required drilldown ("Views Tabs") is not supported by the "Diagnostic Server Manager" plug-in. Please contact Quest to obtain the latest version of this plug-in."
After closing error, Heat Map shows a blank screen.
1. Select Configure | Spotlight option from top ribbon bar
2. Under "Start-up" section, click "Show the Heat Map page when Spotlight starts"
3. Ensure Heat Map is the startup page
1. Uninstall existing Spotlight client
2. Remove all left-over folders, by default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Spotlight on SQL Server
3. Reinstall Spotlight client