Error when connecting to Spotlight on RAC:
"An error has occurred in table RACSortHash in connection <Connection Info>. This user may have been configured for an earlier version of Spotlight on RAC, or Spotlight on RAC may not be installed. You should attempt to install or upgrade the user."
User entered an invalid user name and/or password for the Spotlight user or the Spotlight objects are not installed.
If the Spotlight objects are not installed, take the following steps from the Spotlight Console:
1) Select File | Oracle User Wizard
2) Go through the wizard to create Spotlight's server side objects
If Spotlight objects are installed, make sure the user provided in the connection detail is the Spotlight user.
1) From Spotlight console select File | Connect
2) Right-click on the connection and select Properties
3) Provide the connection string
4) For Oracle Username/password provide user that owns Spotlight's objects