Closing Space Manager GUI/console throws the following error:
"One or more windows are currently unable to close"
Error happens if the previous action performed is File | Open Stored Script | Select a script | Cancel
File | Open Stored Script | Select a script | Open the script which will launch the editor. Now Space Manager can be closed without error.
If there are no scripts to open then do the following:
1. File | New Script
2. Enter a simple command â€ select 1 from dual;
3. Then go to File | Store Assâ€
4. Select the Default folder and enter a script name (for example dummy). Be sure to select â€Store Onlyyâ€ under Scheduling Info
5. Once saved, go to File | Open Stored Script | Select the dummy script and it will be opened in an editor
6. Now you will be able to exit Space Manager without error. Since the script is saved once, then every time you encounter the error, you just select the dummy script and open it.
Waiting for fix in a future release of Space Manager with LiveReorg.