How do you uninstall the Space Manager objects manually for version 6.x for Windows?
To uninstall server components manually:
1 Open the install folder under the Space Manager installation folder on the Space Manager client computer. The default path to the folder is:
C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Space Manager\install
2. Run the manual uninstall script by double clicking spc_manual_uninstall in the install folder. Command-line SQL*Plus is automatically started in the Windows
Command Prompt window.
3. At the Enter connect string prompt, enter a username and alias for the target database using this format: username@database. Then press Enter. The username should for the Oracle DBA that installed server components.
4. At the Enter password prompt, enter the password for the DBA specified in Step 3. Then press Enter..
5. The uninstall script validates connection information:
- Login successful . If login is successful, Connected is shown. Press Enter to continue.
- Login not successful . If login is not successful, type <Ctrl>C to cancel the uninstall. Restart the uninstall from Step 1 and log in with a valid database alias, username, and/or password.