07/16/06 06:10 Error: process sp_ordr killed due to SIGILL [sp_cop/<pid>]
07/16/06 06:10 Notice: process sp_ordr killed due to SIGILL; (core file = <vardir>/dump/core.XXXX) [sp_cop/<PID>]
an invalid reader's rowid, causing a corrupt object cache.
1. Determine if there was a drop/modify of table columns on their tables and let Support know for further investigation.
2. If there have been DDLs, reactivate and use the new conf's object cache to replace reader's object cache (if needed).
1. sp_ctrl> copy config <name of active config file> to <new config file>
2. sp_ctrl> activate config <new config file>
3. start read
NOTE: If read still errors then do the following:
5. stop read
6. Go to vardir/state
7. cp o.<sid>-objcache_sp_conf.<current actid> o.<sid>-objcache_sp_ordr.<current actid>
8. start read
Send the following information to Support to investigate further:
1. Source's vardir/dump/*core* file (binary mode and compressed)
2. Source's PRODDIR/bin/sp_ordr binary ( binary mode)
3. Source's vardir/log/event_log
4. Source's vardir/log/*ordr* log
some DDL was misinterpreted and corrupted the reader's object cache.