Get_Que:<proddir>/bin/bin/sp_ctrl: not found
cat: Cannot open #/Post_Que_Name.tmp: No such file or directory
No post queue running OR incorrect environment/setup.
Before running this script a post queue needs to be setup in the SharePlex environment. It won't work if there is only a Capture, Read and/or Export queue.
If you are running the script against a target and it still fails try the following workaround.
Please follow the steps below to get the perf_mon.sh to work:
1. Create a symbolic link for sp_ctrl from prodir/bin to prodir/util
# cd $SP_SYS_PRODIR/util
# ln -s $SP_SYS_PRODIR/bin/sp_ctrl .
2. Edit the perf_mon.sh and remove change the SPLX variable from SP_SYS_BINDIR/bin to SP_SYS_BINDIR, save the file and exit.
3. Give execute permissions to the perf_mon.sh
4. Ensure that the system where you are running it, there is a post queue with running post and cop started.
5. Run the perf_mon.sh passing the number of times to poll the prost process and the time interval between polls.
perf_mon.sh 10 10
In order to investigate possible causes you can run the perf_mon.sh script in debug mode. Here an example:
$ script /tmp/perf_mon.out
$ ksh -v perf_mon.sh 5 2
Look at the output of /tmp/perf_mon.out, it tells you where the script runs into problems.