Stop the Replay Core service:
- In the repository, rename the repository of this agent to agentname.old
- Remove the Agent_Name under the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AppAssure\ReplayEPS -> AGENT_NAME in the registry
(make sure to export the registry key of the AppAssure folder and the agent name registry before doing this).
- Start the core service.
- Re-add the Agent to protection, suspend snapshots for future date.
○ This will give a message saying it is already protected, ignore that and click ok.
- Stop the core service again.
- This process would have created a new repository for the agent.
- Delete this and rename the agentname.old back to agentname so that this becomes the active repository.
- Start the core service again.
- Check if you see the recovery points for this agent. If yes, then
- Force a snapshot and check if it goes through.