When trying to save the downloaded application or files using the Akamai Download Manager, the below error may occur:
"Unable to Save File: Please try again to save to a different location: Retry or Cancel".
It is possible to download the files directly from your browser, rather than through the Akamai Download Manager.
1. From our support page (http://www.quest.com/support) search for the relevant software in the Downloads box on the left.
2. On the following page click the green button to "Add to Downloads".
3. Click "Continue" in the pop-up windows.
4. On the right side of the page click the "View" link for the download folder.
5. In the second paragraph on the page that appears is "Click here to download the files directly from your browser".
6. On the following page check the box next to the software you wish to download and click Download. This will launch a separate browser window and prompt for the file to be opened or saved.