Error received when upgrading from Recovery Manager for AD 7.9 to 7.10:
The computer collections and sessions history will be lost.
1. During the upgrade, Recovery Manager for Active Directory will create a backup file for ERDisk.mdb. It will have a date timestamp appended to its name. The file is located on: Documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Quest Software\RMAD. For 2008, the file is located on C:\Users\All Users\Quest Software\RMAD
2. Make another copy of this file
3. Open the new copied file using Microsoft Access
4. Open the table named Folder and Remove <Collection/> from Options column (Row -1)
5. Close and save the file
6. Use the DBimport.exe to import the settings of the ERDisk.mdb file (modified in Step 4) to the new ERDisk.mdb file created after the upgrade:-
DBImport.exe <source> <target>
<source> is the source filename (The modified mdb file)
<target> target filename (The one created after the upgrade
C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Recovery Manager for Active Directory\DBImport\DBImport.exe Documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Quest Software\RMAD\ModifiedErdiskAD.mdb Documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Quest Software\RMAD\ErdiskAD.mdb
Waiting for fix in a future release of Recovery Manager for Active Directory.