Recovery manager for Active Directory can restore any item from the AD configuration partition including Sites and Subnets.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Start the Online Restore Wizard.
- When on the select object step, click on Browse or Find | Browse to see the directory. Check the "Show advanced objects" checkbokx to be able to see the configuration and application partitions.
- Choose the configuration partition (CN=Configuration,CN=YourDomain,CN=com) to browse for the subnets container or to search in (when searching, make sure to look for "Any type" of object).
- Enter the name of the site or subnet you want to restore.
- Proceed with the restore operation as usual.